Assists the promotions or marketing departments with activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station's web site and social media sites.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Record spots and go on the air on occasion.
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail.
• Problem solving and decision making.
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar.
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
• Excellent driving record.
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects.
• 1-3 years' experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma
• Valid driver's license